Easy-to-use GPS Running Watch with Wrist-based Heart Rate
- Monitors heart rate1 at the wrist, all day and night, using Garmin Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology
- Built-in GPS tracks how far, how fast and where you run
- Connected features2 smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™, live tracking and music controls
- All-day activity tracking1 counts steps, calories and intensity minutes and reminds you when to move
- Features training tools like intervals, audio prompts and a dedicated run/walk activity
- Preloaded sports profiles for running, indoor running, cycling and cardio.
- Automatically uploads2 your data to Garmin Connect, our free online fitness community where you can join challenges, receive insights and share your progress as you meet your goals
Run Your Heart Out
Forerunner 35 is slim and lightweight — perfect for daily runs, training and racing. It features built-in Garmin Elevate wrist-based heart rate as well as GPS that tracks your distance, pace, intervals and more. And since all these stats are captured by the watch, your watch is all you need — no phone, no chest strap. Just put on Forerunner 35 and go.
Customise and Connect
Forerunner 35 GPS running watch allows you to automatically upload your stats and runs to Garmin Connect, our free online fitness community where you can review your progress and even share via social media. This free software is available for desktop or on your smartphone with the Garmin Connect™ Mobile app.
Switch Up Your Workout
Staying fit doesn’t have to be boring just because it’s part of your routine. Forerunner 35 comes with built-in activity profiles for indoor and outdoor running, but you can do much more than that. When you want to introduce a little variety into your routine, use the cycling profile for a bike ride around the neighbourhood or the cardio profile for a hardcore workout on the elliptical.
שחור, לבן, ירוק, כחול